Do you feel as if time is moving but you’re pedaling in place?
Do you ever have the following thoughts?
- I am not good at anything.
- I feel worthless.
- I hate who I am these days
- I feel ashamed and guilty and all I want is for time to pass.
- I can’t stop crying and I can’t explain why.
- No one understands what I’m going through. I feel like I’ve lost myself.
If you have experienced any variation of these thoughts, among others, you may be struggling with depression.
I want you to know that help is available, and therapy is a great place to start. You may be struggling right now, but it does not mean that you have to give up or be consumed by your symptoms.
We can work together and figure out how you can get back to LIVING. I can help you understand your thoughts and feelings, and help you work towards positive change.
Let’s get that heavy weight off your shoulders, contact me today for a consultation.